Katie Mo

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

I HATE DORM LIFE

I HATE DORM LIFE WITH THE BURNING PASSION OF ONE THOUSAND SUNS. No, seriously. Because I don't know WHAT DIED in the fridge, but I am NOT CLEANING IT because it wasn't mine in the first place. These people are disgusting! I am a SLOB, and they gross me out. DOESN'T THAT SAY ANYTHING!?!!?!?!?
I do the dishes! All of them! And I hate doing that! But when they leave their dishes in the sink for WEEKS and just go out to eat when they run out of dishes.... ISN'T SOMETHING WRONG WITH THIS? IS THERE ANYONE NORMAL OUT THERE?

also, if you're more interesting in reading about my life, you'll have better luck with my livejournal. Because it's too confusing to find the Create Post on this website, no offense. So IM me at yahoo or AIM at ladktbug because that's how you'll get it. mkay well :o*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home