Katie Mo

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I am invincible, as long as I'm alive!

Um, so this week has been F-U-N, FUN! And I've not gotten any school work done, which is bad because I had a presentation today (no worse than anyone else's though) and I have two papers and a test on Monday. WOO PAPERS. I think I'm going to write my Animal Behavior about polar bears but I don't know if there's enough info, so if there isn't, I'm going to write about penguins because I saw that movie and I love penguins even though they make me sad.

I think I got pneumonia from being wet and cold this week. I blame the weather. And the sprinklers :oP I wish the weather could decide what it wants to do. I dressed for moderately cold today and of course I got colder. Oh well.

Nothing is ever what it seems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home