Katie Mo

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

My life is incredible! It's just...exhilarating, all the time.

I started my job at the YMCA Kydszone here at home this morning and I went with Red Group - the 5,6,&7 year-olds. We had a blast. I was introduced and the first thing a kid said to me was "HEY! I'm faster than you." I bet him that he couldn't beat me, so we raced. He totally won. We had so much fun. We played Toilet Tag and shout-counted backwards from ten and found lost socks and shirts and went SWIMMING and I got jumped on and swam in a tshirt from middle school and retrieved balls from the woods and wished for nap time.
Doritos, lunchables, Magic Bars, name games, (second graders talking about sex!?), clean language...
My face muscles hurt. I can't stop smiling!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home