Katie Mo

Tuesday, April 11, 2006


Hi! I haven't updated in like a week! And I shouldn't be updating now! bwahaha.
I miss Keith's blog.


HEY! FREE CAKE!!!
Thursday at 4pm in the Hixson Lobby!
at the Mad Hatter's Unbirthday Party!

so anyway. that's my program this month! I'm excited about it! I wish I had an apron to wear. My costume is too small for me. Apparently I've grown since I was 10!!! Who knew!??! haha! I haven't gotten taller since 1999 or something. Isn't that sad?! My grandma's wall at the cabin told me that.

I have a ten page paper due tomorrow and I have all my research but that doesn't mean a whole lot! haha. I also have three longish papers due the week after next. I need to exile myself, but I will be really depressed if I do that!

I just registered for my first summer class ever!!! I'm taking American Women Writers in the Summer A term! hooray!

i love colors! goodbye.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, April 13, 2006 3:10:00 PM, Blogger debbiemo said...

You ARE my child!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home