Katie Mo

Monday, January 15, 2007

So, I haven't blogged in a long time because I've been a *little* stressed - even over the holiday. I graduate in May. If I applied for grad school on time, or knew where I was going to live, it wouldn't be such a big stress. I need to just take a weekend and get it done. This weekend would have been good, since nothing big is due yet, but of course I relaxed. I deserved it though. hrmph.

In other news, I still am not making any money because I don't have a job. That's cool (but not really).
Also, 24 started last night!!! Thank you Jack Bauer for providing me with a short but needed escape every Monday night for the rest of the semester (or something like that). The season really started off with a bang!!!! Ahh!!!


If you think you know what's going to happen - you don't know JACK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home