Katie Mo

Monday, November 22, 2004

well, this weekend has been bizarre. I went to my first housing conference up in Kentucky, and it was fun, i guess. I would have had a lot more fun if I wasn't sick... I don't know. anyway. met some awesome people from UNA - Catherine and Rusty... that's about the extent of people I met that I liked. everyone kinda was stuck up. and i hate that.

in other news, my best friend at home found a guy from our high school in her front yard. he shot himself in the chest (or was shot). so that's really creepy and i have no idea what i can possibly say to her to make her feel better. she watched the cops clean it up and stuff and she shouldn't have and she keeps replaying it in her head and it's all she can talk about and i just don't know what to do. she hasn't slept in two days. i think she needs some sedatives. i don't know what to think...i didn't particularly like him, at all. he went to my elementary school and stuff. it's a weird place to kill yourself. in someone's front yard, if you knew them but hadn't talked to them in over a year. i don't understand why people would want to kill anyone. i guess ... i don't know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home