Katie Mo

Saturday, December 24, 2005

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas! Only a hippopotomus will do...

I don't want a lot for Christmas - there is just one thing I need.
I don't care about presents underneath the Christmas tree.
I just want you for my own, more than you could ever know;
Make my wish come true - All I want for Christmas is you ...



Everything is going very well! Me and my mommy made Spritz cookies this afternoon, I finished (again!?) my Christmas shopping (thought I was done yesterday...), and watched Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory this evening while munching on delicious Chinese food. mmmm. Rice and chicken! Egg rolls and duck sauce! Wonton soup! I didn't work today because we had too few kids and too many counselors. So I feel like today was infinitely longer than any other day. The power went out in Walmart twice while I was there. That was pretty neat. But anyway.
I'm outta here.

I REMEMBERED THE POINT OF THIS POST:
don't let me gripe about my grades for the semester. i made Dean's list (first time!) YAHOO!!!

1 Comments:

At Saturday, December 24, 2005 12:41:00 PM, Blogger Cap'n said...

Hey, If an old fat man grabs you and puts you in a big red bag, don't worry. I told santa that all I wanted for Christmas was you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home