Katie Mo

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

So yesterday (despite my worries of the day before), I really felt like I accomplished something for the greater good! I attended the Student Forum that I was yelling about after choir and couldn't coerce anyone into attending with me, and spoke my mind about what they're trying to do with our library. I don't know if any of the bigwigs listened, but I did make a friend in the library administration. It was pretty cool, but I still have a complete melt down of confidence when speaking in front of large groups (Doesn't any one else kind of have a brain break down, and their voice shakes and they start to lose a little bit of their sight around the edges? It's pretty terrifying).
I also had what I felt was my first really successful RHA meeting! A lot of Hall Council people showed up, we got everything done that we needed to, and the meeting didn't last too long (which is always an accomplishment in and of itself but I've never had the problem of making a meeting last too long because I never have that much to say)!
So anyway, yesterday was a pretty good day.
Today, I don't know if I can talk because my throat hurts pretty badly and I felt like I was losing it yesterday. We'll see after breakfast if I can talk!

Happy Dolly Parton's birthday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home