Katie Mo

Friday, June 10, 2005

long time, no post.
no, i've not caught Francesca's laziness, i sort of just got caught in the tide of drama at home and forgot that there is life beyond this mess i've created for myself.
i know which way i want to go, and what i would do if i considered only myself, as is my usual course of action. what's holding me back from what i want? why isn't everything black and white like it usually is for me? . . .

Yesterday, the 9th, was your friend and mine, Johnny Depp's birthday. woo hoo. still hot, and going on forty...something. okay, so i'm not as obsessed as you thought. sorry to let you down.

i'm gonna end the blog here, because i haven't got anything else to say. yippee.

Also, I love Vacation Bible School and my kids and i think i want to work with children. Don't tell Donna, she'll call the authorities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home