Katie Mo

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Okay. So this is another hellweek in and of itself, but this time it seems to be by choice. i keep screwing stuff up. i wish my brain would work, free of emotion.
in other news, i went to a drag show to see one of my friends perform on Tuesday night. That's what those mysterious black Xs (that are STILL on my hands) are from. Woo for being underage, $5 cover charge at the Phoenix.
The drag show was quite possibly the most frightening thing I have EVER witnessed. And I mean it. I was SCARED. I couldn't stop staring. It's incredible. I admit, I was jealous. They had beautiful flawless legs AND more cleavage than I ever will. AND they could walk around in those pencil-heeled knee-high boots. I think that's all I want to say about that.

3 Comments:

At Saturday, April 23, 2005 1:49:00 AM, Blogger Choral Advocate said...

katie...you are totally tripping me out with the "phoenix" show...but I think youre the bomb so I hope that helps some when youre stressed out...hope youre able to relax some...peace out

 
At Saturday, April 23, 2005 12:56:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Listen, darling, I know that these times have been stressful...but I never appreciate being called some of the things I've been called by you and others.

Am I eccentric, certainly.

Do I badmouth you all over the place? No.

So please refrain from henceforth.

Everyone in our little group of friends is strange to some extent...some more than others...and I hate it that we're not willing to say how we really feel about each other to our face.

I am not angry at you or anyone...but just understand that this needs to stop.

k?

---Kevin

 
At Saturday, April 23, 2005 3:48:00 PM, Blogger Katie Mo said...

Kevin - WHAT!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home