Katie Mo

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

i know, twice in a day, but this is what procrastinating will do to you.

I've just assessed my symptoms, and I've diagnosed myself: I have selective narcolepsy. Put some homework in front of me and I'll fall asleep no matter how much I eat, drink, walk around, listen to music, do jumping jacks, take breaks...
this is a serious order that must be addressed by the nation at large.

also, my exboyfriend updated my livejournal privately for me today. that was WEIRD. I have made a point of not talking to him since December, and yet he still misses me. He's on drugs, or I'm amazing, or maybe both. But still. It made me feel bad for about ten seconds and then I decided that it was sort of creepy, thank you very much.

CHEM TEST TOMORROW! (well thursday. technically tomorrow.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home