Katie Mo

Tuesday, March 22, 2005


Demario!

I don't know about the rest of you but I am so proud of our boys! I usually hate sports, but Blazer Basketball is definitely my new favorite hobby. It amazes me that I can watch these guys on the big screen in the Alumni Auditorium on Saturday and then eat in the same BlazerCafe with them on Monday! eek! I can hardly keep from squealing when I see them, they're my new heros. They fought bravely, and Arizona can kiss my patootie.

In other news, there is no other news, because I am boring. My spring break plans went to hell in a handbasket yesterday thanks to Donna's boss, and it looks like i will be hanging out with my self all week. how exciting. I thought that was what school was for. The good news is that I don't have to work all week. But that's about the extent of it.

Right now I'm procrastinating from writing my intro for my ten page research paper on Hamlet. I know that sounds like it sucks but I really think I can do a fairly good job on this! I just don't know if I have that much to say. I'm so concise. ha ha ha. I'm already starting to freak out about finals, and that's definitely not fun. I think it's because I have three tests and this intro due this week. Teachers should DEFINITELY not pile everything up the week before our break! it's CRUEL AND UNUSUAL.
but.
back to work.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, March 22, 2005 11:15:00 PM, Blogger Choral Advocate said...

yay blazers...boo zona...yay paper...boo spring break alone...ok ok just wanted to say hola...sooo hola

 

Post a Comment

<< Home