Katie Mo

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

well, it's official.
I am Sick.
No, I'm going to the doctor tomorrow morning but regardless of that, I am sick because today I had more than three people tell me that I look UnWell. You can always tell if I'm sick because a) my clothes match, and b) i look more pasty than usual. so isn't THAT exciting.
I think it's an ear infection because my mommy said so but I don't know. Lots of snot, and my ears hurt. So it totally makes sense. not to mention i can't hear, so sorry if i've been singing flat this week.

all that aside, i am a selfcentered moron who likes to screw up other people's lives, which is the other half of why i look like a piece of garbage this week - i'm transparent like glass, it's very easy (or so i've been told) to see how i feel. about anything. if i haven't already voiced it.

AND SO! have a lovely week and wear green tomorrow or i shall pinch you.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 16, 2005 10:45:00 PM, Blogger Chris R. said...

I hope you feel better!

And what's this about being selfcentered? Is this about Donna and Brad?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home