Katie Mo

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

well, even if Dr. Copeland thinks my blog is a total failure, that's okay. I'm sure he'll eventually post something we don't think is funny either ;) (just kidding, just kidding...)

so, sorry if you didn't enjoy the read. I had just never heard of anyone being mauled by any sort of monkey before...unless it was a gorilla, like in Tarzan, which was really scary!!! But then, the jaguar and dumb guy with a gun ("Clayton!") were scarier.
Hm, Clayton. Nope. Guess you really can't classify people by their names, because our Clay would never do that. But he goes by Clay, which is different, so maybe you can.

That's my thing, you know. I've spent my whole life trying to decide what to name my kids (which at this point I may never had which I never used to take into consideration) because I noticed a trend in people's attitudes that is linked with their names. And I don't mean their name meanings, although those are a lot of fun to know anyway. All the Katies I know are pretty strange in some way or another, and Michaels always seem to have this air of condescension. But those are just some hasty generalizations, I suppose. I won't list more because I don't want to offend anybody. I realize that I tend to be hyper-critical and maybe too honest.

I'm really excited about the opera this weekend! It's so much fun to go watch a production when you know everybody in it. I'm still trying to get my mom to come though, so I'm not sure when I'm going.


Can't sTop the VoIces in mY miNd
They'Re geTtinG lOuDer alL thE tiMe
WeLl I gUeSs, I'Ll juSt sIng LOUDER
-Dexter Freebish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home