Katie Mo

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Take a look at the mountain
Stretching a mile high
Take a look at the ocean
Far as your eye can see
And think of Me

Take a look at the desert
Do you feel like a grain of sand?
I am with you wherever
Where you go is where I am
And I'm always thinking of you

Take a look around you
I'm spelling it out one by one

I love you more than the sun
And the stars that I taught how to shine
You are mine, and you shine for me too
I love you yesterday and today
And tomorrow, I'll say it again and again
I love you more

Matthew West is so incredible... this is my new favorite song, hands down (no, not the Dashboard song, this song, "More.")
Today was most incredibly better. I feel like a great weight has been lifted off my shoulders. And even more incredibly, I feel like I can succeed this semester, if I only apply myself. I admit that I didn't last semester, which explains Calculus and Chem 2 which I will be retaking this summer (gag); but I know that I can do this stuff! I'm fairly sure that Psychology of Learning is going to be my hardest class, but that's okay because I know that Dr. Robinson knows me and is totally willing to help me out, and Reading,Writing,&Research in English isn't NEARLY as intimidating as I thought it would be. anyway, i'm bored so i'm stopping now.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, January 06, 2005 10:01:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Katie,

I'm just impressed that you are posting two days in a row.

plc

 

Post a Comment

<< Home