Katie Mo

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Well, I haven't made any resolutions because I know I'll forget them all by next week so I can't exactly share that with you today.

Today was the beginning of classes.
Music Appreciation was a total let-down. My teacher says that he doesn't like more than half the music we'll cover. And also that if I leave my cell phone on in class, he'll let me sing a solo.
I got to choir an hour early and chilled with Chris, Carlee, and the rest of the early folks. Our choir seems greatly diminished without my other Katies and where was Jon Miller today? I feel so empty when we practice without the guys. I don't like it, but I guess we don't have a choice. But I love that bass sound. And I felt crappy. So that was bad.
And then Psychology of Learning I am taking a) because I am a Psych minor but also b) because I love Professor Robinson. not in a weird marry-your-professor-way like my grandmother did, but he's a funny guy, and I find him easy to follow and learn from. Bad part: this is gonna be a hard class and the book was $70. oh well
tomorrow will be better.
tomorrow has to be better.

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 04, 2005 10:25:00 PM, Blogger Choral Advocate said...

Katie you rock...keep up the energy and remember Tomorrow is another day :) and i miss you all too...I am trying to get back as soon as I can...peace

 
At Tuesday, January 04, 2005 10:59:00 PM, Blogger delia said...

i completely agree about the sectional stuff, but rest assure t/m WILL be better...

 
At Wednesday, January 05, 2005 10:29:00 AM, Blogger Chris R. said...

Incase you don't see it on Dr. C's blog,

I moved my blog to http://chrisgreid.blogspot.com

See ya in choir!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home