Katie Mo

Thursday, December 02, 2004

why do people always have to be dating someone? isn't it more fun to not be? seems like every day someone is asking me if i'm dating so-and-so (no, it's not always the same person) and i would just like to be left alone, thank you very much. i know you guys are a bunch of saps, but i quite enjoy being able to do whatever i want and not feeling like i'm not up to par with someone else's expectations of me.

also, sorry about posting so often this week. emotional turmoil and whatnot.

2 Comments:

At Thursday, December 02, 2004 10:21:00 PM, Blogger Choral Advocate said...

Katie, I finally found your blog...I can understand your frustration about the dating question...if you want to be single that rocks...it just means you are a very independent woman...no blushing but I think you would be a great person to date...at least you laugh all the time...most girls try to "act like girls" and not just have fun...ok that is my $0.02 on the matter...its great to find your blog though...peace

 
At Friday, December 03, 2004 11:44:00 AM, Blogger Katie Mo said...

hey Nick! wow, my first comment! haha, well, after that lovely speech you just gave me i feel it would be a lie to let you go on believing that i don't have girly moments. which is also not to say that while expierncing said girly-moments i don't hate myself and snap out of it, but never-the-less, they happen. haha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home