Katie Mo

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

I find it ironic that I have to go to the uab choir's blog to get to my own because I haven't saved it in my favorites with everyone else's. And I mean that. The only favorites I have on this computer at home are: Charles' Blog, Chris's Blog, Clay's Blog, Delia's Blog, Erin's Blog, Francesca's Blog, Labriola's Blog (sorry I just like saying that, it's fun!), Scivley's Blog, Zach's Blog, and of course the UAB Choir's Blog. woo. Aren't I exciting. haha.

So far, home has not held any adventures for me. Although I did steal my best friend's car two days ago. We were at Brad's house (she has a crush on Brad) and it was 11 o'clock, and I decided that I was ready to go home, plus they were picking on me, plus I was the third wheel blah blah not fun. So I picked up her keys and said I was leaving and they didn't believe me. Well, if you ever have to get me to do anything I don't want to do, just tell me I can't or that you don't think I will. I got all the way to the middle school (that's a five minute drive from Brad's house) before Brad called Donna's phone (which I picked up with the keys) and said that I had better get my rear-end back to his house because he had no intention of taking Donna home that night. Well. I could have kept driving but that would have been mean. So. I went back. We left at one. I was angry. He has a cute dog though. Her name is Chelsa.

I might get to see Captain Morgan today! Now, when I used to say this to other people, they would give me a funny look and just say "okay" and a few weeks ago, it occured to one of them to ask if I had a drinking problem. I guess I neglected to mention that Captain Morgan is a real person. So I'm going to clarify this now: Captain Morgan is my friend here at home, his real name is James Bob Captain Morgan Calvert the Third. He's a pirate, and I'm First Mate.

I'm going to get dressed now, because I feel like a bum and it is one o'clock and I am still in my pjs.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, December 23, 2004 9:24:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Katie,

Was glad that you finally blogged. December 5 was such a long time ago.

And, thanks for the Christmas card. My wife suggested I put it in my scrap book and my entire family enjoyed reading it. Then I had to answer questions about how/why the choir messed up in the Christmas concert!

Merry Christmas to you, pirate girl.

plc

 

Post a Comment

<< Home