Katie Mo

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

woo!! I love the computer lab.

I just got an email from the almost-head of the English Department about my article in last week's Kaleidoscope, telling me that she's really been watching what she's said about what she's teaching and also wanted to know if the professor I was griping about was in the English Department so she could work on the problem! BOOYA!!!! I had an effect on someone through my writing! HOW FREAKING COOL IS THAT?!

bang-a-rang, Rufio!!

I really want some macaroni and cheese. Who wants to cook for me?

Today we had choir together again and I'VE NEVER BEEN SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU GUYS!!!! I still have the King David stuck in my head. I'm bout to strangle someone. THE THUNDER PEALED ON THE HEADS OF THE FOE, WHO IN THEIR MALICE SOUGHT MY END.
haha, that makes me kind of depressed. someone is my foe.

I really have a lot to get done and it's very hard when i'm completely exhausted. also i need to get more sleep so i can fight off what everyone else has; i swear everyone i know is sick!!! booo!!!

okay, well, bye! see you l8r, g8r.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home