Katie Mo

Monday, January 31, 2005

well, i'm totally the coolest person in the world.
i sprained my ankle this weekend jumping off my best friend's front porch (it's six inches high. woo. the coolness is overpowering you).

that aside, i was at home this weekend! i saw Phantom again!! and we went to a Mardi Gras parade (in the rain!) and that was Friday.
on Saturday i went down to the beach with my mom and we moved a dryer and the surf was HUGE and it was cold and we didn't actually go on the beach. then we went home and went out to eat and i sprained my ankle before we went to Wings and i'm totally lame now (literally? figuratively? aha! a pun!) and then we couldn't really go anywhere so we watched What's Eating Gilbert Grape? at my house and Donna got mad at us because we were laughing at the retarded kid (hey - it's supposed to be funny! "Match in the gas tank, boom boom!") and then we went to walmart to find me a brace and i hobbled around and they didn't have any grr.
Sunday we had a breakfast adventure and then me and mommy went and bought me a brace and then i had to drive with my wounded leg and that was excitement.
and now it's monday and i had a test and i want to go to sleep but i have 1,000,000,000,000 things to do and so i have to go now. byebye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home