Katie Mo

Sunday, April 17, 2005

::ECSTATICALLY DOES MENTAL CARTWHEELS!::

okay, so maybe i spelled that wrong but you get my drift. that was sooo much fun, and i never felt like i was gonna pass out (so maybe i finally got the deal with the whole knees-unlocking thing) and go facial expressions!
I've never come away from a concert feeling so ecstatic and ready for the next one. I'm sorry for the Chamber Singers, who had very little downtime, but I LOVED the set up, with our freakin hour and a half or so break in the middle of our performances, it was a little more than enough time to recouperate from the first set, and rebuild my energy to go out there and GLOW! in the second half.
Man, I'm a dork.
Also, my friend Ricky came to the first half, which was really nice of him. I'm alternately pissed off and offended that my other friend didn't come (yeah, the one that gave me the shaft royally last week). Stuff was awesome on Friday, but I guess it's too much to ask for two days in a row. UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH. He always has good comments about what we sang, and remembers individual songs. GRR. he makes me so mad. anyway!
ANYWAY
great concert.
that was exciting!

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, April 19, 2005 9:55:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

um, so maybe i never put you on my sidebar and maybe i should have. consider it done.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home