Katie Mo

Monday, May 23, 2005

monkey see, monkey do; monkey tree, monkey POO!

AHA! it's HOT! YAY SUMMER.
In other news. Episode Three was a dismal disappointment. I slept through some bits of it. Absolutely not impressed, although I still love my Yoda. was SHOCKED at the fact they let anyone, evil or otherwise, MURDER children. That was sick.
In other news, I have some pictures to share! (yay for me being a smarty pants!) These are my faves from my SIX ROLLS, haha, except for those pics of my faithful readers (of which i have maybe two), and I will be giving yous guys the doubles when I see ya.







1 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 24, 2005 7:17:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

those are quite awesome pictures. the bus takes the cake but i like the last one too. anyone can have pictures of culture landmarks. not everyone can portray glee/surprise/wonder and awe quite like you can.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home