Katie Mo

Thursday, January 12, 2006

"I'm dancing in your Aura!"

If I'm going to make other people blog, I might as well blog myself. Plus Keith was impuning my blogging talents. booo.

Dr. Copeland - I just wanted you to know that I wasn't laughing at you today; Katie K had just informed me that if I kept smiling, she was going to vomit, and after that - really, who could stop smiling? It was funny!

I'm not so far behind in all of my reading as I am in reality because my Af Am Lit class was cancelled today! Hurray! Although I wish I had taken a lunch break into consideration when I made my schedule, it's rough going trying to get lunch if you've got to make it from the BEC and back to the Hulsey in 45 minutes. Running isn't my style, and my brother stole my bike (not to mention, someone would steal it infront of Hixson anyway).

Are you sure we even went over that wrong note in "When I Bring" yesterday? Because I had never heard that before, and I certainly won't be getting it right. I only got it right once in class and then we moved on! Not good, not good at all.

oh well!
all staff time. :( byebye.



edit: I finally understand Clay's blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home