Katie Mo

Monday, July 25, 2005

ACK! WHEN WILL THEY FIX THE SHOWER AT THIS HOUSE?! I FEEL DIRTY!

um, okay. So I've been having a blast. Literally, a BLAST. okay, not literally. Fireworks were at the beginning of the month.
We went tubing on the Styx on Saturday, me Donna Brad Sarah and Travis and it was SO much fun. We pulled off the water to eat our PB&Js and there was a group already on the beach and they were smoking weed (seriously, every other group we passed that wasn't piss-drunk was openly smoking weed, it was soooo bizarre to me!) and one guy yelled "Hey! We'll make a good trade like Indians! Good food, good green - good trade!" He was so proud of himself for that witty little comment. He was dead serious. We considered trading with him so we could have a good story later. Haha! But Brad squished that idea...kept asking what we would do with it when we had it. oh well.
ANYWAY! I had the craziest dream night before last! I had to call Waylon! He was surprised to hear from me:
I was walking around campus (although it wasn't UAB's campus, I just knew it was my college, you know?) and there were trains for getting to classes across campus that ran on tracks like trolleys but they were HUGE thundering subway-trains. There was only concrete railing on one side of the tracks. I had walked to the wall to say hey to someone and was standing on the tracks when suddenly, a train was rushing at me out of nowhere and I couldn't move! A guy over the wall grabbed my arm but didn't have the strength to get me out of the way and then Waylon Hinkle leaned over the wall and grabbed my legs and pulled me out of harms' way! He saved my life! It was crazy. I called him yesterday to tell him. Also it was hilarious when I realized when I woke up.
>>Back to the DreamSequence<<
After Waylon saved my life, I was at the beach. There were HUGE 20-ft sharks washing up on the beach (yes, I've been watching shark week) and one of the sharks had bitten a friend of mine from high school who is in Women's Choir, Courtney Stringfellow; she hadn't died, but was in surgery. Donna was inside this enormous Bed&Breakfast we were staying in, and she rushed out to play with the sharks (she would do this in real life). I got really, really mad at her and we had a huge fight about how stupid she was being. I started to cry, and ran into the house, where I encountered my mom, who yelled at me a lot and handed me some capers and told me to make soup out of them. So all I had for this soup was capers and water, and I can't cook as it is. My brother kept coming into the kitchen and putting bits of meat into the brew to help me.
and that was my dream. I guess two seperate dreams if you consider they were in two different locations but dreams just do that sometimes and that's cool.
I wish I could Apparate.
this is long enough. byebye.

2 Comments:

At Monday, July 25, 2005 12:33:00 PM, Blogger Choral Advocate said...

if I could Apparate or have some flu powder that would be too awesome...have you been reading it yet? Im finally getting into it...I have missed you too...you gotta get back to civilization(it sounds like your stranded on Gilligans Island)soon...I havent talked to you or seen you in too long...allllllllllllllrighty...talksoon

 
At Tuesday, July 26, 2005 7:20:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

i bet waylon would do that. he's an upstanding citizen if i've ever met one.
magical attribute i wish i could have? gillyweed (is that what it was called?) so i could swim all day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home