Katie Mo

Saturday, August 13, 2005

hello world!
i think that possibly the most depressing thing about the desk is all the people that come through signing their friends in and out and here you are, stuck bored and alone at the desk with nothing to do. woo. isn't life Grand? :)

don't get me wrong - i love this job! it makes me sad though, that so many great residents move out every year. there are a lot of cool kids i'm gonna miss this year.

choir tryouts are tuesday! yikes. it makes me so nervous. i haven't sung all summer and i just generally hate singing by myself, especially in front of people - whether i know them or not!
Move In tomorrow should be good, though! Totally hectic and REALLY exciting! but. i'm gonna go now. see you soon!

2 Comments:

At Monday, August 15, 2005 8:20:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

you work at a desk too? it's a tough thing because it is like the old ball and chain. and i don't know about you, but everyone congregates around my desk and talks really loud. not to me nessasarily, just near me. and i'm flipping trying to answer the phone amidst all the cacophony. i mispelled that word. deal with it. in a nice way.

 
At Tuesday, August 16, 2005 2:57:00 PM, Blogger Thoughts on young life said...

Katie this Kellessa don't worry you will have a great audition

 

Post a Comment

<< Home