Katie Mo

Thursday, August 18, 2005

so, i sort of feel like it's time for a serious blog.

Today was nothing short of awesome. The choir music is hard as crap but I can't help but be excited about it because Dr. Copeland knows what he's doing. Mate Saule drove me crazy when we tried to learn it and it's one of the songs I'll never get sick of, because I know how hard it is, and I love it! ...We are definitely the same personality type - we love doing things that seem almost too hard because it's so satisfying to conquer it! Although I'm still offended that he thought I was still a choirbaby. oh well.
My Shakespeare class, too, seems like it's gonna be an exciting challenge. My professor is great, she bounces around topic and keeps it interesting but can still bring it back around to whatever she was supposed to be talking about.
anyway, I'd like to share with all of you my most missed summer memories (in pictures). And you can't make fun of me for these later. Because you're ALL Nicer Than That.



I miss home a lot, for pretty obvious reasons. But also because I don't know how to react to this new situation. I'm ready for a set schedule, a regular pattern of activity, so I don't feel so pressed for time and attention. I need homework, something to keep me focused and my mind straight. I hope some peaceful influence comes soon.

My only other question is: why the HELLLLL is half the choir engaged? I'm okay with it, but, really... holy shit. too many. too much. ugh.

2 Comments:

At Friday, August 19, 2005 7:44:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

aw crap. who the junk is engaged?

 
At Friday, August 26, 2005 11:25:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

i'm not going to lie. i have no idea what anchorman quote you are talking about.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home