Katie Mo

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

bubbles!

CHEESEBURGER!
we watched a hilarious movie in Arabic. It was wonderful. Hurray for sleeping with your fiancee's mom and bellydancing (what!?) it was tres chic. un-chic. not cool.

This week, I have been very responsible! It sort of sucks! No free time. But I didn't do any homework this weekend because of the conferencec and then on Sunday I did do a little but not a whole lot because I wanted to have SOME fun this weekend and OH I am the Director of RHA next year because I've been in RHA longer than anyone! Isn't that scary?! The very head of the Residence Hall Association! I guess that means I can't break any rules. SOOO I have to go read twenty-five (venticinque!) chapters of Jane Eyre and then about 50 (okay, more than that, but I can say 50 in italiano - cinquanta!) pages of The Hobbit... I'll be okay though! I am on top of things!

Katie-all-together, over and out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home