Katie Mo

Thursday, January 19, 2006


So today I was informed that I am a caffeine addict. It seems Dr. Copeland's many speeches on the value of caffeine and too many late nights have led to a heavy reliance on our favorite product: coffee!!!

I honestly think I can claim to have spent more money on coffee than on gas in the last two months.

That's a helluva claim; and not a good thing.

Oh well, I'll be happy when I go broke, until I come off my high.

UM I feel a list coming on.

+ I sang "Hit Me Baby, One More Time" to Donna and Amber in the McDonald's drive thru at the top of my lungs, that was fun.
+ I'm on top of things in all but one of my classes, and I can catch up because I won't have it again until Monday.
- I am expected to work from 9am Saturday morning until 1am Sunday morning this weekend.
+ It is the RHA state-wide ALURH conference and it should be a lot of fun, and free food!
+ I love sparkly sunglasses
+ I love Dave Matthews
+ Keith is funny and told me I reminded him of his mother today.
++++++++++++ THEY MAKE JOHNNY DEPP CEREAL!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home