Katie Mo

Monday, January 16, 2006

laundry time is blogging time! hurray!

I dyed some of my favorite white clothes pink just a few moments ago. In my laundry-haste, I washed my favorite red shirt with several of my favorite hippie shirts :( boooo. I am a clumsy oaf. I can't cook either; I shall never marry.

I have had one of the Sleeping Beauty songs stuck in my head all day. I am glad I know all of the lyrics now:

I wonder, I wonder
I wonder why each little bird
Has a someone
To sing to
Sweet things to
A gay little lark melody

I wonder, I wonder
If my heart keeps singing
Will my heart go winging
To someone
Who'll find me
And bring back a love song
To me

I sang it in the shower for maybe half an hour. I love old Disney songs. They have such a nice, blues-y alto feel. HURRAY sultry alto Disney.


um, i was going to add a picture, and it won't let me, so i'm frustrated. byebye.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 17, 2006 2:24:00 PM, Blogger Cap'n said...

something must be wrong with the picture posting link. I can't seem to figure it out! ugh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home