Katie Mo

Thursday, February 09, 2006

By God, I love our choir. What a crazy group you have assembled, Dr. Copeland! (The better to fit in with me, my dear...) HEY. Speaking of wolves, you should see Hoodwinked. It was better than awesome. Take a small child if you need an excuse....I will serve substitute if you can't take a kid and are willing to pay! Haha! It was so hilarious. I want to go again. Take me! Please! :)

My birthday is this weekend. Yep, Sunday. The Day of the Everlasting Concert. Like the Battle of the Five Armies, but there are four, and we're not eagerly awaiting the destruction of The Ring (whaaaat? wow, I am a literature dork! hurray!)! Domenica, ho ventuno anni. Booo. I don't want to be old!

Gwendolyn Brooks is an awesome poet. Check out her poem "the mother" if you have any free time. It is more than moving. Consider this my warning and if you are not ready for an extreme emotional upheaval, don't read it.


Good ol Rockytop! I still don't know what my nickname means. Today was a good day. I had subway for dinner and spoke up in my 19th Cent British Novel class...and then in Italian, they couldn't get me to STOP talking. But it was okay! I know my numbers, and also they like me. "Te presenti Johnny Depp! Lui e molto bello! Si! Pirates of the Caribbean Due, giugno sette!" Haha. No real knowledge of Italian needed for that Esame Orale! I win! Whee! But... I did say that "Il ragazzo mio e un cantante. Stasera, lui e a chiesa." Oh yeah. I'mma genius. And for now, I'm going to bed. See you soon!

1 Comments:

At Thursday, February 09, 2006 9:31:00 AM, Blogger Cap'n said...

http://www.wordreference.com/iten thank you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home