Katie Mo

Tuesday, January 31, 2006



"What's your name, bass boy?" hehe! look how cute this boy is!

i am so lucky. at least i know it! In other news, I'm behind in my homework and far happier than I have ever been before! whee. Today, I thought the choir was awesome. I felt amazing. Happy Birthday, Dr Copeland!!!! I know you didn't want recognition but when else do we have a right to celebrate you so? It's not like there's a choir director holiday that we know about. Haha! I hope you liked your card, and get a lot of cake tonight! The new Katie was singing and I enjoyed her company. We can keep her if she wants to. More Katies is okay I guess. I'm still Katie Mo. I think our Alto 1 sound was drastically improved today - perhaps because we all showed up. Also I felt loud. I had a lot of fun!!!

And for my mommy:

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 31, 2006 9:51:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for your kind wishes, KM. Please explain the picture for mom.

 
At Tuesday, January 31, 2006 9:56:00 PM, Blogger Cap'n said...

Too bad Dr.C doesn't have facebook... then he could see the rest of your pictures! haha

 
At Wednesday, February 01, 2006 6:21:00 PM, Blogger debbiemo said...

Dr. C- Wait til you don't see those triplets for a few weeks! Not only do you long for their faces, but a HUG! They grow up, go to school and you don't see them for weeks, talk to them for days!
I bet you longed to see them while you were in France last summer?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home