Katie Mo

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Wishing wells were made to echo a dime,
the consequences are you keep on relying,
you've become a run and hide refugee,
Baby - I'm a cop, stop, put up your hands and surrender to me.
- Gavin deGraw

If you haven't found him - find him. He's a genius, not to mention gorgeous. :)

okay, so wonderful music aside, I made a new binder cover for the back of my folder! YAY! I need to buy a choir binder though. it's driving me crazy having so much stuff in one binder. Plus then I get to make more binder-covers.

Um, so yes, guess what I'm doing! PROCRASTINATING LIKE A MORON.
I have to read 2 chapters for my Animal Behavoir class, 1 chapter for my Drugs class, a critique and 1 Henry IV for my Shakespeare class (yes, that's a critique and a whole play), 1 chapter for my Contemporary Moral Issues class, and some poems for my British and Irish Lit 2 class. That's a heckuva lotta reading I'm not doing and have no intention of reading tomorrow, even though half of it is due Monday. DARN ME FOR BEING A PROCRASTINATOR.
"Procrastination is like masturbation - they're both great until you realize you're just f***ing yourself."

in other news:
DAMN THE LAKESHORE WALMART PHOTO CENTER TO HELL. Their machine for APS is broken, they told me to send it off. First they lost it in the reprints center, and then their damned machine ate my pictures. PRECIOUS MEMORIES, LOST FOREVER. I hate them. I cried on the phone to my dad in the middle of WalMart. If that's not embarrassing, I don't know what is. The only good thing that came out of it was Dad's brainwave that I should get a digital. But I still am old-fashioned in that I like having prints. AND I AM MAD ABOUT THEM RUINING MY FILM!
anyway. I'm going to stop blathering now and talk on the phone! YAY! Proscrastination!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home