Katie Mo

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

oh, what the hey. I was already procrasinating..

Keith was complaining, so this is me editing.

3 Names you go by:
1. Katie
2. Katie Mo
3. MoMo (not so sure about this one, I always think they said HoMo. but that's okay too. I AM a faghag. lol. I can admit it.)

3 Screennames you have had:
1. Ladktbug (this is the only one. my screenname has been the same since fifth grade. that's why it's so dumb. haha)

3 Things you like about yourself:
1. i'm easily amused
2. i have green eyes
3. i scare people with my complete and total honesty :)

3 Things you hate about yourself:
1. i make people self-concious
2. i'm easily intimidated
3. i'm more shallow than i'd like to admit.

3 Parts of your heritage:
1. German
2. French
3. Irish

3 Things that scare you:
1. the dark
2. drunk drivers
3. the wrath of God

3 of your everyday essentials:
1. cheese
2. gum
3. earphones

3 things you are wearing right now:
1. a purple skirt
2. my green necklace that i made out of WalMart beads
3. a shirt! aha! how original...

3 of your favorite musical artists:
1. Gavin deGraw
2. Lifehouse
3. Toby Lightman

3 of your favorite songs at present:
1. Lay Me on the Water - Gavin deGraw's version
2. Halleluja - Gavin's version
3. Cop Stop - Gavin deGraw
4. Everything - Lifehouse
5. Leave (Get Out) - JoJo (i know, i know. guilty pleasure)

3 things you want to try in the next 12 months:
1. singing in Carnegie Hall
2. making As in upperlevel classes
3. building a stronger community on my floor

3 things you want in a relationship (besides Love)
1. Respect
2. Humor
3. Honesty

2 truths and a lie:
1. I've been taking Centrum vitamins and they make me feel old.
2. I'm autistic.
3. The way to my heart is chocolate, coffee, and dogs.

3 Physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to you:
1. Muscles.
2. Muscles.
3. Muscles. ...what?

3 of your favorite hobbies:
1. singing
2. reading
3. dressing in clothes that don't match.

3 thing you want to do really badly right now:
1. sleep
2. potty
3. be magically finished with my two papers that are due next week

3 Careers you want
1. teacher
2. book editor
3. children's librarian

3 places you want to go on vacation:
1. Italy
2. Home to the beach
3. India

3 kids names
1. Charlotte
2. Alexander
3. Gabriel

3 things you want to see before you die.
1. the Statue of Liberty
2. the Taj Mahal
3. my great grandchildren

1 Comments:

At Thursday, September 15, 2005 2:00:00 AM, Blogger Cap'n said...

I have green eyes too. Green eyes are so much better than blues, I don't care what the lovesongs say. Thanks for the advise about abbreviating the word saturday. I'm really not that stupid... i promise. I don't think that you don't match... you're just like me, you like colors!
-cj

 

Post a Comment

<< Home