Katie Mo

Sunday, October 09, 2005

beware my fantastic sneakers of the future!!!


so, why study when you have a laptop you can blog on?!
I'm freaking tired, I have a headache, and
I AM MAD
AT OUR FOOTBALL TEAM.


THREE SECONDS! that's all! I just don't understand!

with that said, I'd appreciate it if no one mentioned the game to me for a while. I'm still in recovery.

In light of all the work I'm looking forward to at the moment, I'm seriously considering hibernating this year. It works for bears, why not for me?

grrrowl I am a bear!

looking forward to singing this Sunday. Sort of I need to go to church anyway. :)
adios, muchachos.


EDIT: I just checked my planner, and I have at least one test a week for the next SIX WEEKS. And that doesn't count papers.
NO FUN FOR KATIE.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, October 13, 2005 4:51:00 PM, Blogger Choral Advocate said...

YAY for costumes...KATIE MOVELLE ROCKS MY WORLD...ok I feel better now

 

Post a Comment

<< Home