Katie Mo

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

good morning!

I haven't blogged in a really long time, so I decided that today was the day to do it, while I ignore the copy of Moby Dick that's hanging out of my purse for class this afternoon.
It's been crazy since I last blogged! I don't even remember what was going on when I did! So here are a few updates on me:
+ I have a few bajillion papers to write before school gets out, and I'm not even sure when that deadline is.
+ I've lost my planner.
+ I work A LOT. At least five days a week, which doesn't seem like a lot until you remember (and I do sometimes forget) that I'm in GRADUATE SCHOOL and that's a big hairy deal.
+ Graduate School is still an abstract concept for me. I feel like I do less work now that I'm a graduate student and I'm pretty sure that that's the wrong approach.
+ Dad's birthday is tomorrow and I hope he doesn't read this, but all I could think to get him was cashew butter. and rye bread.
+ Chris really likes his birthday ring! It's so cool. There are pictures of it on facebook. It's a pirate ring that he can stamp in wax to leave his Cap'n seal! (It even says Cap'n inside)
+ I miss hot Hailey
+ My car is clean because it has no laundry, but it still has most of my books and papers for the semester, and a case of water that I decided not to share.
+ Johnny guards my room nightly from mice that ate my bagels.
+ I'm using Christopher's wireless keyboard. ha ha!
+ I love this cold weather. It makes me want to buy SWEATERS!!!!
+ Sam has a nice boyfriend.
+ Come visit me every morning this week except Tuesday at work. I'll be there, from at least 6:30 onwards til noonish.
+ Our Christmas merchandise is so cute! Though my tastes trend toward the more "Holiday"-not-"christmas" stuff, the gingerbread mitten cookies and Christmas blend are SO GOOD!!!!
= I'm going to buy rye bread and visit the UPS guys.

adios, amigos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home