Katie Mo

Monday, February 02, 2009



I haven't blogged in a really time, but now I sort of feel like I have something worth blogging about!

I've been working on Squeakies for the Greater Birmingham Humane Society's fundraising program Fur Arts Sake; these are my two favorites so far. I think I'm going to stick with the monsters, because my bunny and frog didn't turn out so well. At least if I make up the shape, no one can catch mistakes!
Also in exciting news, I worked at Starbucks in Five Points today instead of my store. It was a weird landmark for me. Five Points was the first Starbucks that I ever visited, so it was kind of like the pinnacle of Starbucks to work at! I felt so weird. And the customers kept commenting on my flair. But I really enjoyed myself. The customers were still Southsiders -- nice people that are sort of busy but still have time to be polite or even downright friendly! Several of them found Chris (the manager) to tell him that I'm a keeper! It was exciting.

I'm covering a shift tomorrow from 7:30am until noon, so it's my bedtime.

Hope to write to you soon!

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, February 03, 2009 1:44:00 AM, Blogger Cap'n said...

You're cute.

 
At Tuesday, February 03, 2009 8:33:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Great to see you blogging again, Katie. I occasionally check in on twitter and enjoyed the dead deer photo. Perhaps we can talk over a coffee one day?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home