Katie Mo

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

DO YOU REMEMBER THIS?
Anyway, I was contemplating Notre Dame this morning. I don't think we can really communicate to other people what it feels like to be able to make such noise in such a quiet, holy place...it's like having a rave party in a library. But more moving. and sacred.
Also, I saw the lady that cried when we sang at the Samolian House this morning in the coffee shop. I wrote her name down; Peggy O'Neale, Non-Resident Alien Tax ....something. Anyway. cool.
UMMMMMMMM So the ZooMan is coming to my Animal Behavior class tonight! I'm really excited! He's bringing a bobcat and a possum and an alligator and YAY!!!
Keith just told me that I like all the gay homoerotic stereotypes: cowboys, football players, and pirates. I guess he's right, but I never thought about it like that before. Hahaha. I love Keith. What an awesome guy. He's so smart!

But really, what did I have to say? Not a lot! I think my classes are all going pretty well! I have an A in Drugs, I hope to pull an A in Animal Behavior, and Choir (yay! if the Messiah doesn't kill me...), and British and Irish Lit 2 should be an A but it seems to be trending to B...maybe I need to change my major again! haha. Because Shakespeare is kicking my butt, really bad! I hope I can pull it, but I seem to be slipping in there. Ack! I'm not smart enough to be an English major! eh. I can hack it.

I fully intend to have fun this weekend. Ignore school, and party party party Halloween!!!! YAY! So. haha. I'm o-u-T!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home