Katie Mo

Saturday, February 21, 2009

belated 18 things about me!

So I decided that it was time to write my twenty-five things even though I’m way late to hop on the wagon.

1. I have multiple favorite songs at a time. Currently, my favorites are “Lucy in the Sky” by the Beatles, “Gideon” by My Morning Jacket, and “Let It Be” originally by the Beatles but specifically the Across the Universe cover.
2. It is very likely that I will cry if I listen to “Let It Be” (Across the Universe version), though I don’t have a specific reason to be emotionally linked to the song. Sometimes I just think it’s an appropriate song to listen to if I want to cry, so I do and maybe that’s why the two are linked.
3. I like to think that my birthday lasts all month, and frequently use that to my advantage. But I have no regrets, and I don’t feel bad about it either.
4. Butter is one of my favorite foods. European butter is far superior, though. I understand that the difference is something about the amount of water in it. Cheese is my absolutely ultimate food though.
5. I hope that my liking for Dorothy braids and overalls are influenced more by when I grew up than where.
6. I do NOT feel 24. That sounds so old and young at the same time.
7. I’m still working on my Squeakies for the Greater Birmingham Humane Society, but mostly I’ve been cutting out pieces more than sewing them together.
8. I have a newly found love for diet coke.
9. I don’t like to have Sundays off because then I don’t feel like I have a valid reason not to attend church.
10. I am really upset about my store closing, but know that talking about it won’t change anything, and so don’t know what to do about it.
11. I miss my long hair.
12. I want a dog more than I want anything else. I have always wanted a Great Dane, but would settle for a small dog with the mindset of a larger dog.
13. I don’t have more than 4 pairs of white socks.
14. My day is incomplete if I have not worn some sort of jewelry.
15. My coffee intake is unconceivable.
16. I have always admired giraffes, polar bears, and lions more than other wild animals but don’t know why. They’re just prettier. This is the reason that I don’t like the Barking Kudu.
17. I feel really guilty that I have never supported anyone with my presence at a court date.
18. I’m done with this! Eighteen is enough for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home